We gear this class specifically for students* who are aiming for National Merit Semifinalist by earning a high score on their junior year PSAT.
(*Minimum score of 1250 on 10th grade PSAT)
New! This year the PSAT will be in the Digital Adaptive form, so students will need to be totally prepared for this new format.
Practicing in the old format won’t help for the PSAT in 2023!
In addition, students who are aiming for National Merit Semifinalist status should also plan to take the Paper SAT in the fall in the hopes of finishing college admissions testing before the spring. They will test on the Paper SAT in the fall.
Our Goal 1600 class will prep students
for BOTH the Digital Adaptive PSAT
and the Paper SAT.
The class will include:
- 8 three-hour class sessions with a max teacher to student ratio of 1:5
- PLUS 3 required mock testing days
- PLUS 8 additional optional mock testing days with a detailed score report and feedback after each test
- PLUS all materials and access to our Digital Adaptive PSAT/SAT testing platform
We will meet Tuesdays & Fridays starting July 18th; you choose from two different time slots: 9:30am – 12:30pm or 1:30pm – 4:30pm. There will be two refresher class dates closer to the PSAT dates.
- Summer class sessions: 7/18, 7/21, 7/25, 7/28, 8/1, 8/4
- Fall refresher class sessions: 9/11 and 9/25 (tentative) – both from 5pm – 8pm (to be confirmed once all PSAT dates are known)
- Class mock testing sessions: 7/22, 7/29, 8/5 beginning at 11:30am
- Optional mock testing sessions: 8/12, 8/19, 9/16, 9/30, 10/14, 10/28, 11/11, 11/18 beginning at 11:30am (part of Test Flight Club).
Each class also has a Zoom link for students to attend via Zoom and are recorded for later review or make-ups.
Sign Up Here!
Goal 1600 Class
$1598 per student
- For students aiming for National Merit Semifinalist
- High ratio of instructors to students
- 3 Test flight club sessions (and 8 optional) for "real thing" practice
- Requires a 1250 on sophomore year PSAT for admission
- Will fully cover both the Paper SAT and the Digital Adaptive PSAT to prepare students for fall testing