- We cover all the material over 8 two-hour sessions for PSAT, SAT or ACT.
- Meet at your home, or another location of your choice.
- While we generally meet once a week, we can extend or condense that timing according to your student’s needs.
- Mastery of the SAT, ACT, or PSAT requires practice, like learning any new skill; your student will have 20-30 minutes of individualized and targeted practice every day.
- Your student will take a minimum of three practice tests:
Susan Powers, founder, has developed our strategies and curriculum over decades of tutoring.
We use only College Board or ACT materials for timed practice. For targeted skill-building, we use only hand-selected materials from top-rated and personally tested publishers.
Our curriculum and tutors take a toolbox approach, finding the best strategies for the student.
There’s also the classroom…
We also offer tutoring in a small group setting. Learn more about upcoming SAT and ACT classes!